|Posted on February 19, 2018 at 9:40 AM|
1. Melita - Sunny the Banana, from July 2013 (I forgot to add this picture) - added to Manitoba South.
2. Thompson - Wolf #33 Boreal, from June 2016 - added to Manitoba Cities.
3. Pike Lake - Fiddle, from May 2016 - added to Saskatchewan North
4. Fort Carlton - Carts, from July 2010 (I forgot to add this picture) - added Saskatchewan North
5. Saskatoon - Gorilla, from May 2016 - added to Saskatoon BIg Three
6....Read Full Post »
|Posted on January 20, 2018 at 11:50 AM|
January 20, 2018
1. Vancouver - Inukshuk (Gainville Island), 2. North Vancouver - Totem Pole (Harbour) (both pictures from October 2016) - added to British Columbia gallery
3. Pincher Creek - Native on a Horse, 4 Vulcan - School Out. 5. Drumheller - Poor Guy Green Dinosaur (all picture from September 2016) - Added to Albert South Gallery
6. Flin Flon - Eagle. 7. Thompson - #19 Wolf with Ravens - (both picture from June 2016) - Added to Mani...Read Full Post »
|Posted on December 27, 2017 at 3:05 PM|
Decemeber 27, 2017
1. Vancovuer - Laughing Statues - Both picture from October 2016 2. Vancouver - Totem Pole (9 of 10) at Anthropology Museum) from October 2016 - both added to British Columbia Cities
3. Spaumish - Inuksuk - picture from October 2016 - added to British Columbia
4. Drumheller - Brontosaurus - Lights, 5. Pincher Creek - Native by the fire - Both pictires from September 2017 added to Alberta South
6. Melville Charles Melville Hays silhouette - picture fr...Read Full Post »
|Posted on November 13, 2017 at 2:05 PM|
November 13, 2017
Latest picture from across Western Canada.
1, Vancouver - Totem Pole (8 of 10) at Anthropology Museum) from October 2016 - added to British Columbia Cities
2, Whistler - Timeless (faces) - from October 2016 - added to British Columbia
3. Drummheller - Lady Triceratops - 4. Pincher - Pncher Creek both from September 2016 - added to Alberta South
5. Wainwright - Motorcylcle in the Sky - from September 2016 - added to A...Read Full Post »
|Posted on October 28, 2017 at 1:10 AM|
Ocotber 28, 2017
Deleted comment selections
I had to delete my Guest book. People using it to leave adds. When I deleted my Guest Book people started leaving adds in comments page of my blog page. I got many from Jamesgow over a dozen, some in other languages, some trying to sell sex pills, payday loan stuff etc. I had over 50 adds in past 2 months alone. Sorry people w...Read Full Post »
|Posted on October 27, 2017 at 10:35 PM|
New Pictures added October 27, 2017
1. Vancouver Gass Jack & 2. Vancouver - Totem Pole (7 of 10) at Anthropology Museum) from October 2016 - added to British Columbia Cities
3. Drumheller - T-Rex & 4. Pincher Creek - Buffalo from September 2016 - added to Alberta South
5. Vulcan - Water Tower from September 2016 - added to Alberta Water Towers
6. Saskatoon - Cow & Wagon from May 2016 - added Saskatchewn Big Three
7. Melville - Jaz Society from July 20...Read Full Post »
|Posted on September 24, 2017 at 2:30 AM|
September 23, 2017
1. Vancouver - Human Structure, 2. Vancouver - Totem Pole (6 of 10 at Anthropology Museum) - added to British Columbia Cities (both pictures taken October 2016)
3. Whistler - Chair made out of Skis - added to British Columbai (picture taken October 2016)
4. Drumheller - Brontosaurus, Yellow with Pink & Blue - 5. Drumheller - Dauphin (prehistoric) - added to Alberta South (both taken September 2016)
6. Saskatoon - Giraffe - added to Saskatc...Read Full Post »
|Posted on August 18, 2017 at 12:35 PM|
August 18, 2017
12 new Roadside Objects added.
1. Defunct - North Vancouver - one of 9 Walking statues that used to be use up on Lonsdale for Biennale celebration in 2014. It was removed and shipped to Montreal in March 2017 for 50 anniniversary of Expo 67. (1 had several of the statues, but not all 9.) Only 1 will be included since it no longer up in North Vancouver). Also the Meeting across the street from where the Walking statues ends was also sen...Read Full Post »
|Posted on July 29, 2017 at 4:05 PM|
July 29, 2017
All the Saskatchewan GSP Locations from R to Z, expect Reginia and Saskatoon have been double checked and corrected/
Spruce Home - Fish Catching a Fisherman is now listed as defunct. It is no longer up. The orginial Fish Catching a Fisherman is now located near Emma Lake. It will be added to this web page in a few months.
|Posted on July 8, 2017 at 4:20 PM|
10 new pictures added
1. Brandon - Water Tower #1 - added Manitoba Water Towers - Picture by R.C. Hill. from www.eureka4you.com
2. Benito - Bull (near) - picture taken June 2016 - added to Manitoba North
3. Thompson - Wolf - 31 Reaching for the Stars - picture taken June 2016 - added to Manitoba Cities
4. Melville - Cowboy & Rodeo Figure - picture taken August 2016 - Added to Saskatchewan Cities
5. Eastend - T-Rex - picture taken June ...Read Full Post »
|Posted on June 20, 2017 at 9:20 AM|
I have had to delete my Guest book. People using it to leave adds. Also I often getting adds in other languages. I wrote in the guest books requested no adds and writing in english only. Sorry other people were ruining my site.
|Posted on June 10, 2017 at 5:00 PM|
June 10, 2017
More Pictures added
Added to Alberta - Big Valley - Water Tower - water tower from September 2016
Added to Alberta - North - Stoney Plain - Sherrif Israel Umbach from June 2014
Added to Alberta South - Brontosaurus Purple from October 2016
Added to Saskatchewan Cities - Defunct - Melville - Seniors & Child picture by James S. Edgar
Added to Saskatchewan Big Three - Saskatoon - Train (wood) from May 2016
Added t...Read Full Post »
|Posted on May 22, 2017 at 4:10 PM|
More Roadside Attractions -
Added to British Columiba - North Vancouver - Trumpet; Vancouver - Totem Pole (2 of 10 at Anthropology Museum) - picture Oct 2016
Added to Alberta North - Throchild - Sun Flower - picture June 2014
Added to Alberta South - Drumheller - Triceratops (Red & Yellow) - picture Sept 2016
Added to Alberta Cities - St. Albert - Buffalo Head - picture June 2014
Added to Saskatchewan Cities Defunct Melivile ...Read Full Post »
|Posted on April 24, 2017 at 11:30 PM|
April 24, 2017
GPS location are now up for all of Alberta South.
|Posted on April 16, 2017 at 12:20 PM|
April 16, 2017
All the GPS are up for Alberta North Photo Gallery. A few of GSP location are not known, because google map has traveled down that road yet.
New pictures added to Web Page
North Vancouver - Meeting Place - added to British Columbia - picture taken October 2016
Vancouver - Totem Pole (1 of 10 at Anthropology Museum) - added to British Columbia Cities - picture taken October 2016
Saskatoon - Truck in the Sky - a...Read Full Post »
|Posted on March 11, 2017 at 11:50 AM|
New Photo Gallery - British Columbia Cities
12 new pictures also added
Added to British Columbia Cities - North Vancovuer - Wired Horse (from October 20016)
Added to British Columbia - Brinitanna Beach - (from October 2016)
Added to Alberta Cities - St. Albert - Father Lacombe Statue (from August 2010) - I forgot to add.
Added to Alberta North - Forestbrug - Marion 360 Stripping Shovels #2, Valleyview - UFA Worker (both fro...Read Full Post »
|Posted on February 25, 2017 at 12:30 PM|
Come and see Wendalynn progressiverubberboots.com. She now has
Come andcsee Wendalynn Donnan blog site Progressiverubberboots.
Progressive Radio Show
If you want to have a listen to the programme, here it is:
It will be presented via MixCloud at https://www.mixcloud.com/wendalynn-donnan/uploads/
It will be recorded once a month.
|Posted on February 14, 2017 at 7:10 PM|
February 14, 2017
GSP Adress added for all Saskatchewan Roadside Objects. The other 3 western provinices to follow in next couple of months.
Saskatoon - Pelican(1) was removed the fall fo 2016 after it's head to cut off. - It is now defunct.
Regina - Glockenspiel (Bells), Regina - White Bison, Mortach - Fiddle, Leader - Past & Future – Man & Child Are not longer up of GSP so they now listed as defunct.
Address of several objects ha...Read Full Post »
|Posted on February 3, 2017 at 10:20 PM|
February 4, 2016
GPS address added for all Saskatchewan Cities Gallery, along with more from Alberta and British Columbia.
Squamish - Totem Pole #1 - gas Station & Whistler - Totem Pole (Pictures taken Sept 2015) - added to Britush Colunbia
Forestburg (near) - Coal Digger, Jasper National Park - Totem Pole Single, & Wabamun - Dragon Fly (Pictures taken June 2014) - added to Alber...Read Full Post »
|Posted on January 15, 2017 at 10:15 AM|
January 15, 2016
GPS locations added for many more objects and all water towers in Saskatchewan.
North Vancouver - Trumpet, Premberton - Inkusuk, & Vancouver - Bird Wrap (Pictures taken Oct 2016) - added to British Columbia
St. Albert - Clock Tower (Picture taken June 2014) - added to Alberta Cities
Drumheller - Pachyrhinosaurus (Picture taken Sept 2016) - added to Alberta South
Innisfree - Penguin, & St. Paul'...Read Full Post »